Saturday, October 16, 2010

And here's the video!

Right at the beginning of the video I show the two PS3 controllers that I have so that you can see that they aren't on. Then I show the SNES controller (a cheap knock-off), the Arduino board that I'm using as the development platform, and all the connections. The buttons are a little screwey, and you can tell at certain points in the video that I'm looking for a particular function but can't find the corresponding button. Anyway, those little problems are easily fixable.

POC -> USB adapter working with PS3 from Nick Myers on Vimeo.


I'd like to thank everyone who's been following my progress, and I encourage you to continue to do so. It won't be too much longer before this begins to get close to a finished product.

4 comments:

  1. Looks sweet, can't wait to see you post the video of the xim working with your adapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, how would this change anything I'd like to ask, can't they still block the wired connection? that your using to connect to the ps3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now make it work with a n64 controller :P

    ReplyDelete