Friday, December 3, 2010

New version is out

Version 2 is now out. Users reported that the L1 and L2 buttons were swapped, as well as R1 and R2 being swapped. I rechecked my notes, and everything looked right based on my references, but they must have had it wrong.

One user had also asked about a port for boards based on the AT90USB162 chip like the Minimus, so I compiled a version for that chip as well. I don't currently have a board with that chip, so I can't promise that this version will work. You'll also probably have to use Flip from Atmel to program the board. The Teensyloader application only works with Teensy boards.

Download for V2 -> Teensy
Download for V2 -> AT90USB162

5 comments:

  1. Do you have a working xbox360 to ps3 adapter that will allow me to use xim2 on my ps3?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, but I'm planning on making one. It will be more of a exercise for learning about USB host device programming. The development board that I'm probably going to use will be quite a bit more expensive than the cheaper X360->PS3 adapters that are already on the market.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not worried about price as long as i can have an adapter that works well and either can't be blocked by a ps3 update or can be updated to work around any ps3 update that does block it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any eta when this might b? How much price would you be talking? I wouldn't mind buying a beta release of one and helping you test it.

    ReplyDelete